Successful recipients will be notified in writing by the Student Awards & Financial Aid Office.
To accept your scholarship offer a student must:
- Have a NetLink ID
- Go to www.uvic.ca/acceptawards
- Click on the "Sign in" icon found on the left side of the page
- Sign in using your Netlink ID
- Select "View and apply for awards"
- Select "View the status of your awards"
- Enter the Year and Period of study
- Select "Accept" on the scholarship you have been offered
Scholarship funds will automatically be deposited into your student tuition fee account first day of classes and will be applied directly towards your Winter Session fees.
*We will be reviewing final marks in August before finalizing your scholarship. It is at this time your scholarship offer may be adjusted accordingly.
**To be eligible for any entrance scholarships, students must have a minimum 85% admission average.