Welcome! You have entered our online self-reporting site.
Before you begin, please note the following important information:
ALL STUDENTS (including BC)
- Self-reporting is available for current grade 12 students studying in any Canadian high school curriculum or completing an International Baccalaureate diploma. All other applicants must submit official transcripts directly to Undergraduate Admissions as requested.
- Ensure that you have all required information on hand. We will be asking for your name, student number (V#), birthdate, PEN (if you are a BC high school student), interim/final grade 11 and 12 marks or predicted IB scores, as well as a valid email address. If you have not yet completed an application form please see the Admissions Checklist first.
NOTE: If you have recently applied, you must wait to receive your official UVic student number (V#) by email. Do not apply using the temporary application number (A#) that was assigned to you during the on-line application process.
- You must self-report to the same program that is currently listed on your file. Self-reporting to a different program will suspend your application and we will not be able to proceed with a decision. If you are not sure, you may check your program by logging in to My application. If you wish to change your program, you must contact us to make the change first. Please email your admission assistant as listed on the email you received from us or by completing our on-line contact form.
- Enter only official final marks or accurately estimated/predicted interim marks. If an official interim grade is not available, your best estimate is required. If you feel that you are not yet able to provide an accurate estimate, please do not enter zero or 100 or your decision will be delayed until the grade can be verified. Instead, you should return to this site anytime until March 31st when you are more able to provide the required information. Any subject that has already received a final grade must be entered exactly as will be officially reported by the Ministry of Education.
IMPORTANT: Any discrepancy between self-reported final marks and the official grade or obvious inflation of estimated interim/predicted marks may invalidate your admission or scholarship offer.
- If English is not your first language, you must provide proof of language proficiency. Although you are still encouraged to self-report before, it will not be possible to consider you for admission or scholarships until a sufficient TOEFL, IELTS or other acceptable test score is received by our office. For information regarding this requirement, please see English language proficiency. If proof of language proficiency is not received by April 1st, it will not be possible to consider your self-reported grades for admission and we will need to wait for official grades to be sent to us.
BC STUDENTS ONLY
- BC students must provide their Personal Education Number (PEN). Your Personal Education Number must be provided before you can self-report your grades and receive a decision. NOTE: the PEN you provide must correctly match the number we have on file for you. Please contact your school for assistance if you do not know this information.
- Math course options should be chosen carefully. Foundations of Math 11 and 12 are not acceptable for admission to the Faculties of Business, Engineering or Science and should not be reported if you have applied to one of these programs.
- Psychology 12 is not an approved academic 12 course. If you have completed this course, it should not be reported. Only Advanced Placement (AP) Psychology is acceptable.
Be sure to follow all directions carefully or your decision may be delayed!
If you are completing an International Baccalaureate Diploma please self-report here. Select this option only if you will be obtaining a full IB diploma. All other students (including those who will only be completing individual IB certificates) should continue below and select the province that offers your secondary school curriculum.