Whenever an error message comes up with ‘Detail >>’ in the bottom-left corner, you can click on the word Detail. The error message will then expand to include some of the code.
More information will help Infosilem trouble-shoot the error:
- Write down the steps you were taking when the error occurred
- Take a screenshot of the error
- Send the information to email@example.com
Frequently asked Questions
- I can't log on - your netlink ID will not work unless you have made special arrangements with Tara Britt to change your randomly assigned password. Ask firstname.lastname@example.org to resend your password or to arrange to change it to your netlink ID. If this is not the answer, the system could be experiencing other problems - contact Tara or see the informed messages.
- A booking less than 30 minutes resulted in a confirmation date of Jan 03, 0001. It seems to be a data issue since the date is stored as 0. Infosilem is currently working with Uvic to resolve this problem. Jan 03, 0001 is also appearing on confirmations
- I created a reservation via the Resource Scheduler from the Tools menu and the Event appears to be locked - limitation of EnCampus Enterprise 2009.1.1 . - Log out to unlock the event
- My Events by Date Report is missing bookings - this is currently being researched by Infosilem. The missing bookings are related to events with a large number of rooms booked under a single reservation. For now, use the Events by Location Report if you have such an event in the listing.