Contact Events Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 7587
Internal and external users may contact Non-Academic Bookings for:
- Conferences, 1-3 day seminars, presentations and meetings
- Athletic meetings, courses and clubs, and department groups
- Senate and Board Room University Centre
- Administrative department bookings
- lobby areas of the ECS, HHB, ELL, HSD,MAC, SCI and SSM for events also requiring classrooms
- UVSS Student Club, Course or Professional Development Union Bookings, Advocacy groups
- University Unions, PREA
- Jeanne S. Simpson property
- Classroom and Audio Visual cabinet keys
- Rental Rates for meeting rooms for Off Campus Users
- Equipment Charges for Off Campus Users
The University of Victoria is an ideal place to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. Enjoy a walk through the University gardens or stroll down the hill to the beach.
Uvic has 131 rooms of various sizes which may be booked for seminars, lectures, slide presentations, retreats and conferences.
For further information contact:
8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Friday
Telephone: (250) 721-7587
Fax: (250) 721-8795
You'll need to have Acrobat Reader to load the following PDF files.
For enquiries, please call Non-Academic Bookings at 721-7587
Audio visual equipment, food, beverages and other services at UVic can be arranged upon request